Sunday, March 22, 2009

So the weather was hit and miss today and so when you are stuck inside what better to do then to dress up then dance and jump on mommy and daddy's bed!




I noticed when posting these photos how well you can see the pictures above our bed. Those are pics of Regan when she was about nine months old and I swear her face looks exactly the same! She is a little bigger, her hair is a little longer, but her face has not changed she still makes the same expressions today as she did then. I can't believe how quickly we have gotten here she is growing up to fast!







As for Ayla she has been smiling this last week and smiling a lot. I was finally able to catch it on camera but you should have seen how many photos I had to take! She is now six week old and already sleeping through the night for me! At least giving me a solid seven hours! Thank you Ayla! Your sister did not begin sleeping through the night until she was ten months old. I only hope this will continue. I will keep you posted!




No comments:

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.