Saturday, November 27, 2010

No Santa For Us!

We tried to go see Santa, but my kids hate Santa!  Well they don't hate Santa but they want nothing to do with him if seen in person.  No sitting on his lap no talking to him simply just get them out of there!  Ah the good holiday fun!
A Crying
R holding onto Daddy as tight as possible

So instead we played in the leaves, ate candy canes and cookies then sipped on some apple cider.  I really hope one day my kids will love Santa I just want a cute picture of my kids with Santa, is that to much to ask?  Shot it doesn't even have to be cute but at least one with them at least looking happy to be there!





2 comments:

GETyourMOMMYon said...

Look on the bright side...At least stranger danger will be an easy lesson.

GETyourMOMMYon said...

I'm waiting for birthday pictures of my nieces. Can't you post just for me???

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.