Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ahh Cute Family...?

Ahh what a great evening, my husband brought home dinner, then gave our two year old a bath and got her ready for bed while I got the 2 month old ready for bed. We all then gathered into our bed to watch a movie. It was a sweet evening such a happy little family. Don't you think?

You would think so if Regan wasn't poking Ayla in the face every time she was about to fall asleep and if early in the day Regan had pooped twice in her pants yet to ruin two more pair of underwear! One accident being at the mall, so embarrassing! The worst part is I constantly think I am smelling poop during these potty training days because I am paranoid and well because half the time I am! But is so much nicer just to write about the sweet stuff isn't it. But I figure one day I will laugh at the awful moments too, so I better remember them as well!

No comments:

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.