Thursday, April 9, 2009

Family Dinner and Dancing

My Aunt Rina has been in town this week for work so tonight we all got together for dinner at my mom's or Mim's I should say, that is what the kids call her. For this evening I made my first cheesecake tasted good but I need to work on the presentation. :) It was a nice mellow evening and it was great to see Rina who we don't get to see that often. And Regan took an instant liking to her and she asked her to dance with her after dinner and even gave a few pointers on how to dance. At least how to dance like a 2 year old! :)


Okay now put your arms straight out.


Then spin like this...


Good job!! I think you got it!




She also saved a dance for Daddy!

1 comment:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Regan is soooo cute!!! I love your blog! You are quite funny!!!
Now time to post something new :)!!! You have a new reader!!

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.