Friday, June 12, 2009

Kretive Blogger Award

[kreativ_blogger_award_copy.jpg]

Really Me?  Thanks Marisa I am terrible at keeping my blog up to date and well not all that creative.  But Marisa is my sister so she has to show me some love. :)  So this award does just that and now it is my turn to spread the love.  Here is the deal now that I have been issued the award I must pass it on to 5 others and also list five things I love.  I wonder if this is how the award rules worked in the very beginning or if this is like the blogger version of telephone.  Who got the first award?  And have the requirements changed at all since its creation?  Anyway if I selected you as a winner you now know this award does not come freely it is your turn to spread the word about blogs you like to read.  Have fun and thanks for passing it along! :)

This is my oldest sister's blog.  It is brand new but I know it will be one to watch because I have some funny nephews, my sister is a great writer and she, unlike me, is very organized and I am sure will be very good at updating her blog and sharing good stories.

This is friend and my most favorite professional photographer, maybe because she has taken some great pics of my kids!  But I love looking at her blog and seeing her most recent work.  I hope to one day take pictures half as good as she does.

My sister Marisa introduced me to this blog and all I have to say is cake pops!  Check it out so cute!

This is my sister-in-law's sister, do you follow that?   She is great with updates she always has them and I have noticed some very cute crafty ideas that I love.

Cute blog design, cute jewelry, cute kids, cute shoes (she never shows a picture of herself), just simply cute.  And then so funny to read, she can be blunt about motherhood which can contradict all the cuteness of her blog makes it interesting and fun to read!

Okay five things I love...
1.  My Husband
2.  My girls Regan and Ayla
3.  My amazing group of mommy friends that keep me motivated to be a good mommy and remind me to be good to myself!
4.  My Camera, not my photos just yet but I will get there! :)
5.  My Kitchen Aid Mixer 


1 comment:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

WOW! Thanks! Okay the pressure is on! It couldn't have come at a better time because I just made some new friends in "blogworld" that I want to introduce ya'll too!

You are so funny btw :)

So is your sister I am totally going to use "Get your Mom on!"

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.