Monday, June 7, 2010

Grandma is Free to Play!

Grandma just retired!  We had no idea what to get her.  They plan on doing a lot of traveling so I thought of getting her a nice weekender bag but I think she already has plenty of luggage because they already travel a lot!  So then I read something that said get them something that has to do with how they will spend their time and well David and I are hoping they will spend their time with the kids.  actually I don't think we have to hope I am pretty it is a done deal.  So I ran around with the kids getting pictures and gift cards and merry-go-round tokens and here is the gift we came up with.  It was fun and we hope she likes it and can't wait to help fill up her time! :)


I love the picture with the hearts.  I wanted to do it for valentine's day but never got around to it so I have been waiting for another reason to do it.  I got the idea from a blog that makes me smile Color Me Katie.



2 comments:

Mommia said...

Wow, Kerry! That is so cute. What a great idea. You are so creative! Did you give it to her yet? Love it!!

GETyourMOMMYon said...

I love it too and so will Michele!

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.