Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Little Utah Inspiration...

These are two of my fantastic nephews!  And despite the fact they have the same parents you could not meet two boys that are so different, and I love it!!  Aidan is on the left and Ashton on the right!



So I recently received an e-mail from my oldest sister Megan, who lives in Utah, she has two boys and is great at keeping track of their recent quotes and things they do to demonstrate their personality.  So below are a few updates she sent me about the boys which have inspired me to start the new sections on the right..."Things I have learned from Regan," and "Quotes from Regan."

Thanks Meg for the idea!  And make sure to tells those boys how much I love them!



No comments:

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.