Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sick Days...




As much as I hate to see my little girl not feeling well, there is something I love about sick days.  Terribly selfish of me I know.  But I love having an excuse to spend the day doing nothing with Regan.  Although it is hard to keep a 20 month old from actually doing nothing.  
So we spent the day coloring, watching the Mickey Mouse Club House, washing hands (which Regan is now obsessed with since we got her a step stool and she is tall enough to reach the sink), and feeding and watching our new fish, Fishy.
Regan's buddy Avery just had her 1st birthday and all the kids got to take home a gold fish.  So here are a few pictures of Regan enjoying her new fish.  Thanks Avery!

No comments:

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.