Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Day With Our Cousins

Normally I only get to see my cousin Julie and her family on holidays or other major family events.  This weekend though they made the trip up from the Bay Area to spend the day with us.  It was so great to see them and get a chance to talk to them for more then the typical five minutes at the family gatherings before we are off chasing our kids or trying to make all the rounds of saying hello to everyone.

We had a nice day at the park on the swings, running around like monsters, flying kites, hunting for bugs, spinning so much the kids were falling over, and then we headed to frozen yogurt!  Where I learned that cute little Riley is so picky about food that he doesn't even like ice cream because it is cold!  He is a very picky eater but at least the foods he will eat are fairly healthy because I know ice cream would be on my list of foods I enjoy if I were to only pick five things to eat! ;)


No comments:

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.