Sunday, November 1, 2009

Treat or Treat!


Is it possible to gain 10 pounds in one evening?  Last night we went to a Halloween party and well I will tell you the dessert options were plenty and of course I had to try them all!  Thank you Carlene for all the sweet treats!

You know when you go to eat or drink something and when you take a bite you almost want to spit out whatever it is because it was not what you were expecting?  Well this is nothing like that oh these little cupcakes looked so good I had to try one but when I took a bite it was not a cupcake at all but a frosted brownie.  And I did not care one bit that it was not the cake I was expecting! :)



And these cookies, yes I did consider each different type different I mean really the frosting to decorative sugar content is different on each so I had to figure out which one I liked best...




There were also caramel apples, and donut hole eyeballs, and oh how I love Halloween treats!!!


No comments:

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.