Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bath Time!

Bath time is a big even now that Ayla is old enough to sit in the bath with Regan and it also may now be my favorite time of day. First it means bedtime is nearing!  Second they our so stinking cute together.  Ayla could splish and splash all night long if we let her and Regan carefully picks out toys for Ayla to play with before ripping them away and trading it for another.  Luckily Ayla seems to find this routine funny.  They crack me up I love to watch them play together.

This bath moment actually happened in the middle of the day you can't see it so well in the black and white photo but look closely at the one in color.  Regan and I were working on an art project using glitter when Regan got close to the cup of glitter and decided to blow as hard as she could.  So no I didn't put eyeliner on my child nor was this halloween.  It was simply a three year old figuring out just what happens when you blow on glitter! :)



Might as well show the cute pic of Ayla too, I just can't get enough of that little side grin!


2 comments:

NicoleFieldsPhotography said...

They are sooo cute! I love bath time photos!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

They are ADORABLE!!!! I can't get over your photography skills!!! They far surpass mine!!

sitemeter

Things I've Learned From Regan

  • The altitude is in the mountains
  • Nothing is as fun as water!
  • ...David is HER daddy.